If you have a blog, it’s important to look for the best monetization methods. A full job with your blog is something we dream of many of us. But to get to monetization, it’s important to have a large number of visitors reading your content.It is very important to have quality content for your blog to improve its rank.
Some tips to create quality content
- Write articles about what you are passionate about.This will make it much easier to create quality content.
- Do research and write about topics that are not found on the internet.
- Update every day with fresh articles.
What platform to use for your Blog?
There are many platforms to use to create a blog: WordPress, Blogger, Joomla..etc. The best option for me is WordPress. There are many plugins that can help you grow your blog. There are also many templates to choose the best design.
If you have a small budget, you can buy a .xyz or .website domain for $ 1.For hosting services you can find quality services at a price of up to $ 3 per month. A good web hosting service is Namecheap and you pay only $ 2.88 with free SSL certificate for 1 year. A SSL certificate is very important because Google will rank better for websites that have SSL certificate installed.
Promote your blog using free methods
- Share your post on social networks like Facebook,Twitter,Medium..etc
- Use free exchange networks to get online visibility. Leadsleap, Easyhits4u and Trafficadbar are some of the best exchange traffic networks.
- Find blogs from your niche and make comments with your blog url. Almost all blogs have an option on the comments section where you can add your website. Try to give quality comments to get approved.
- Use Question and Answers platforms like Quora or Yahoo Answers.
Monetize your blog
Once you’ve started to have visitors and your blog is known, you’ll need to find the best way to monetize your content. There are several ways you can use to make money with your blog.
- Write sponsorship posts for other blogs or companies. Find blogs or websites from your niche and send a e-mail about your offer.
- Use affiliate marketing. There are many affiliate networks like Clickbank,Shareasale that will pay you up to $500 for every conversion you make.
- Place CPC/CPM ads on your blog. Using a CPM or CPC ad network you can earn money from your blog.Based on your traffic quality you can earn up to $10 CPC.