Any information submitted by a buyer will not be shared, sold, reused in lists, or be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern. To secure our traffic sources we cannot disclose our publishers web addresses used to display our pop under windows.
TERMS OF SERVICE
We are not responsible for any improper use of the WebsTraffic service, information, links, articles or any other content gathered from our website. All orders that are placed through WebsTraffic are subject to the terms and conditions. By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended and agreed with these terms and all contents in WebsTraffic. Furthermore, your advertising page must comply fully with the following conditions:
1. All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin.
2. WebsTraffic WILL NOT accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by the general public when using our “mobile/desktop” traffic package. The following are examples of the type of sites we WILL NOT deliver visitors to:
* Sites with pornography, sexual or erotic material or adult business opportunities, Sites containing or linking to software piracy, pirating, hacking, spamming, excessive violence, obscene or vulgar language, abusive content, illegal schemes, false investment advice or deceptive money-making opportunities or ANY form of illegal activity or material, etc.
3. Your advertisement page MUST NOT contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows. If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time after the service has been started, WebsTraffic may stop the campaign and you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund.
4. Your advertisement page can not have background music or sounds, contain scripts that alter users browser settings, traffic redirects or contain any frame breaking codes. Viruses of any sort are inlcuded under this clause.
5. WebsTraffic does not guarantee sales or sign-ups. WebsTraffic does guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
6. WebsTraffic’ Terms of Service, Disclaimer, FAQs and pricing of traffic packages can change at anytime without prior notice.
7. In no event shall WebsTraffic be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of WebsTraffic traffic services.
8. Client acknowledges that by placing an order with WebsTraffic that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within 48 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis.
9. Due to variances in amounts of traffic purchased at different times, the starting date may fluctuate, and we are in no way to be held responsible if your campaign does not start by a specific date. We can also not guarantee that your traffic will be delivered within the time span you specify as visitors depend on amount available on our network at that time. We do guarantee that we will continue running your campaign until all visitors purchased are sent.
10. WebsTraffic cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
11. WebsTraffic will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth. WebsTraffic will in no way be held responsible for determining the server bandwidth capabilities of customer sites.
12. WebsTraffic will not be responsible for incorrect URL’s. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. WebsTraffic will in no way be held responsible for this type of mistake.
13. In no event shall WebsTraffic be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package, even if WebsTraffic has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. Client understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short timeframe. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately. Client also understands that WebsTraffic DOES NOT GUARANTEE SALES OR SIGNUPS.
15. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by WebsTraffic and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf WebsTraffic and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier. Third party analyatics or counters are in no way accurate and do not show correct counter. Raw server logs or awstats/webalizer reports are taken into concideration.
16. WebsTraffic is not liable to cover any short fall of visitors on bonuses that are given via coupons. We do however guarantee visitor count based on raw server logs and only on the original purchased package. WebsTraffic is niether liable for any shortfall on special offers that are offered ocasionly. Such offers are sold at cost prices and thus any shortfall cannot be covered.
18. WebsTraffic will keep orders active for one year from the date of ordering. If any account is found to be paused or unsused for one year. It will be deleted without any refund or claim whatsover on the aniversary year. No claim of refund or traffic will be entertained in such case.
19. WebsTraffic stats will be kept on our servers for one week after the campaign has finished. There after it will be deleted to save server resources. It is the responsibilty of the customer to tally the traffic stats with his own server stats and report any discrepency before the WebsTraffic stats are deleted.